Our ServicesWe specialise in supplying Sydney and internationally world class crystals, minerals, fossils and hand made jewellery. By personally selecting the best possible crystals and fossils, we are able to offer unique pieces at the best prices. We offer advice on interior design for Crystals and Fossils, and we can also be commissioned to find you the exact piece you have been looking for. Sydney's only premier fossil and crystal shop - The Living Fossil Gallery, also displays a permanent pop up stall at the Rocks Markets in Sydney.
The Living Fossil Gallery 44 Spit Rd, Mosman, NSW, 2088
Ph 9968 1000 or mobile 0405 105 061 email email@example.com
Hours: Monday - Friday 10-5pm Saturday 10-3pm Open late by appointment.
Rocks Market: Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm. Playfair Street, Opposite Caminetto Italian Restaurant
The Living Fossil Gallery is a Premier Crystal and Fossil shop based in Sydney Australia. We supply crystal, minerals and fossils interstate and locally:
Mosman, Crows Nest, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Balmoral, Kiribilli, McMahons Point, Waverton, North Sydney, Naremburn, Middle Cove, Northbridge, Cremorne Point, Lane Cove, Riverview, Longueville, Northwood, Greenwich, Artarmon, Chatswood, Osbourne Park, Roseville, Lindfield, St Leonards, Epping, Macquarie Park, Eastwood, Willoughby, Gladesville, Boronia Park, Linley Point, Hunters Hill, Woolwich, Huntleys Point, East Ryde, Lane Cove West, Drummoyne, Balmain, Rozelle, Lilyfield, Chiswick, Wareemba, Rodd Point, Canada Bay, Five Dock.
We also ship internationally with guaranteed safe delivery.
The Living Fossil Gallery sources crystals and minerals for collectors and kids alike from many countries. Our aim is to provide the best specimens at the best possible prices. We also are the only premier fossil shop in Sydney - personally sourcing world class fossils from Australia, Africa, South East Asia, USA, Russia and Europe.
We offer expertise in both crystal and fossil for quality and type, and offer advice and experience for those wanting natural crystal and fossil as interior design elements.
Terms and Conditions
The Living Fossil Gallery wants to provide flexibility with its clients in regards to purchases made by our clients. In order to offer this service there are some important terms and conditions that provide flexibility for our clients, and protection for ourselves.
Terms and Conditions for Deposits and LayBy for Living Fossil.
Goods bought on Deposit or Lay By listed below and are subject to change.
1. All jewellery that is made to a customer's design will require a 50% deposit before the work can begin.
2. Final payment confirms acceptance of the goods by the Customer.
3. All items that are made to a customer's design and have not been fully paid within 12 calendar months shall become the property of Living Fossil, and the deposit is forfeited.
Items that are not made to a customer's design / Items other than jewellery
1. These items will require a 10% deposit, unless otherwise stated.
2. Unless otherwise stated the remainder should be paid within four calendar weeks of placing deposit.
3. In some instances a 20% deposit (or mutually agreed amount) will be requested dependent on purchased item.
4. Final payment for all deposits should be made within four calendar weeks unless otherwise stated.
5. All items remain the property of Living Fossil until fully paid.
6. Should an item not be paid within four weeks the initial deposit is forfeited.
1. All items are subject to a ten percent deposit, unless otherwise stated.
2. Additional payments can be made to the full purchase price subject to the discretion of Living Fossil and customer agreement at time of deposit.
3. Acceptance of the initial deposit confirms customer agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the sale.
4. A record of payments should be kept by the customer and, in the case of multiple purchased items, this should clearly show which items and how much has been paid for each item along with the date. This record should be updated and the customer should request that Living Fossil counter sign each transaction.
5. Most Lay By’s should be fully paid for within four weeks, unless otherwise requested by the customer and agreed by Living Fossil.
Any Lay By that is older than 3 months and has not been fully paid will remain the property of Living Fossil and the initial deposit will be forfeited.